We can play different games through internet and here are some list of hardest games which are really hard to play:
hotel skeleton game, 8 ball quick fire pool, puzzle games, Commando allied assault, motocross games, Extreme Pampolona, Polar jump, Candy & Clydy, 3 foot ninja I & II, Alien abduction, Back fire, Basketball slam, Big snow tricks, Bubble trouble, Canyon glider, Commando I & II, Crypt rider, Golf ace, Heli attack etc.
I think these games are different and hard to play. All the games mentioned above are miniclips games.
hotel skeleton game, 8 ball quick fire pool, puzzle games, Commando allied assault, motocross games, Extreme Pampolona, Polar jump, Candy & Clydy, 3 foot ninja I & II, Alien abduction, Back fire, Basketball slam, Big snow tricks, Bubble trouble, Canyon glider, Commando I & II, Crypt rider, Golf ace, Heli attack etc.
I think these games are different and hard to play. All the games mentioned above are miniclips games.
No comments:
Post a Comment